Welcome to CarBengkel.com. CarBengkel.com is a marketplace platform for buying and selling performed by its users.
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service" ), govern your access to and use of the CarBengkel website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.CarBengkel.com (the "Site" ), by Car Smart Apps as applicable.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the CarBengkel services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Clients are car driver who sell new or used parts and accessories on Carbengkel marketplace.
Workshop are independent or authorized OEM car workshop who sell parts or accessories on Carbengkel’s marketplace.
Buyers are clients and workshop who purchase on CarBengkel marketplace.
Sellers are clients and workshop who offer and sell their products or services on CarBengkel marketplace.
Suppliers are manufacturer or distributor who sell their product to workshop and clients.
Product/Package Page is where the seller or supplier can describe their product or service terms, and the buyer can purchase and create an order.
Package are a combination or multiple products or services offered for an additional price defined by the Seller. Packages can include upgrades, which lets sellers price the total amount
Orders are the formal agreement between a buyer and seller after a purchase was made from the seller’s products or services Page.
Order Page is where buyers and sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Products or services.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a buyer and seller on CarBengkel marketplace
Revenue is the money sellers earn from completed orders.
Sales Balance is cleared revenue from completed orders for sellers to withdraw or use to purchase parts and accsories.
Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on CarBengkel. Registration is free.
- Products® on CarBengkel may be offered at a base starting price of $5. Some Products are offered at a base price of more than $5 as determined by the seller.
- Buyers pay CarBengkel in advance to create an order.
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a seller’s products or services page or through a custom quotation.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section here.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Products or services Extras, or selling their Products or services in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through CarBengkel.com.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller on their products or services page.
- CarBengkel retains the right to use all published delivered works for CarBengkel marketing and promotion purposes.
- Sellers sell a product or service at the marketplace to allow buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer a package to buyers in addition to their Products.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 95% of the purchase amount.
- CarBengkel accredits sellers once an order is completed. See our "Orders" section below for a definition of a completed order.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s Shopping Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete. Top Rated Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of CarBengkel’s withdrawal options.
- The seller's rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by buyers. High ratings allow sellers to obtain advanced seller levels (see Levels below).
- For security concerns, CarBengkel may temporarily disable a seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by buyers, or associating multiple CarBengkel accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Clients are allowed to post five active parts or accessories.
- Workshop must have 10 active products to activate their shop in the marketplace.
- Products or services created on CarBengkel are User Generated Content.
- Products may be removed by CarBengkel for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party's terms of service reported through our Intellectual Property Claims Policy found here
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Products
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Products
- Products misleading to buyers
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration.
- Products that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the seller’s account.
- Products that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Products may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Products are required to have an appropriate images related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Products or services images are available to all sellers.
- Statements on the products or services page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
CarBengkel is all about helping the eco-system leverage good customer service. We seek to empower top performing sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, CarBengkel may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it.
- CarBengkel sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation. The advancement criteria can be found here.
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- The current Levels a seller can achieve are, Level 1, 2, and Top Rated.
- Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the seller’s account and cancellations can cause a seller to move to a different Level.
- Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits, including offering products for higher prices through Products or services Extras, or selling their Products or services in multiples.
Top Rated Sellers
- Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by CarBengkel editors based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high rating, exceptional customer care and community leadership. Top Rated Sellers gain access to more extensive features than previous levels, including exclusive access to beta features and VIP support.
- Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by CarBengkel to ensure that the quality standards of the Top Rated selection is kept. Top Rated Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, stop delivering on time, or violate our Terms of Service risk losing their Top Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
Shipping Physical Deliverables
Some of the services on CarBengkel are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectable items, etc.). For these types of Products, sellers may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- Products that include shipping costs must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
- Shipping costs added to a product only pertains to the cost sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
- Important: Buyers who purchase Products that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the buyer provides the shipping address.
- CarBengkel does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the order page when delivering your work.
- You may not offer direct payments to sellers using payment systems outside of the CarBengkel Order system..
- CarBengkel retains the right to use all publically published delivered works for CarBengkel marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature found from the Shopping dashboard. Services requested on CarBengkel must be an allowed service on CarBengkel. Please click here for guidelines on approved services.
Shipping Physical Deliverables
- Buyers pay CarBengkel to create an order from a seller’s products or services page or Custom Offer, using the Order Now button.
- In addition buyers can request for quotation which addresses specific buyer requirements, and receive a custom quotation from sellers through the site.
- Products may be purchased using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal, Online banking or MOL pay.
- Processing fees are added at the time of purchase where a buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover payment processing and administrative fees. As of Noevember 2016, the current fees assessed to the total purchase amount 5% on all purchases.
- Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
- If you have funds in your account balance, either from your Shopping or available Revenue balance, it will be automatically applied to your next purchase, but only in the event that your balance covers the entire purchase amount.
- You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the CarBengkel.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and you will receive a tracking number to track the service, parts or accessories that you have purchased.
- Buyer must remember to click on “received” button when the shipment have arrived. completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Products or services.
- An order is marked as complete after the order is marked as Delivered and then rated by a buyer. An order will be automatically marked as complete if not rated and no dispute was submitted within 3 days after marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the site, users can contact CarBengkel's Customer Support department for assistance
- When a buyer orders a products or services, the seller is notified by email as well as push notifications on the mobile application while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Products. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to cancel the order when an order is marked as late and may harm the seller's status.
- Users are responsible to inspect on the shipment. CarBengkel will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur during shipment.
- A Seller may cancel an order without the buyer's consent at any given moment (Force Cancellation). However, this will have a negative effect on the seller's status.
- Feedback reviews provided by buyers while completing an order are an essential part of CarBengkel's rating system. Reviews demonstrate the buyer's overall experience with the product and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the seller.
- Leaving a buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the CarBengkel platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the CarBengkel platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a seller’s Products or services page. Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service. Cancellation of an order does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the products or services with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once the product is delivered, the buyer has seven days to respond and post a review. If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed.
- Seller are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 30 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 30 days.
- Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their buyers through mutual cancellations.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact CarBengkel's Customer Support department for assistance here.
- Order cancellations can be performed on CarBengkel, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Resolution Center per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily disabled to investigate possible security violations. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a buyer or seller encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- CarBengkel reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Products or services and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s shopping balance.
- CarBengkel encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- Eligibility for requests to CarBengkel to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the CarBengkel delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Products or services page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Buyers must use CarBengkel Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their seller prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the buyers failed to inform their seller of issues related to the seller’s product or service and will allow sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of CarBengkel.
- Any non-permitted usage of CarBengkel’s marketplace encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to CarBengkel’s Terms of Service.
- CarBengkel does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer's balance as credit and are available for future purchases on CarBengkel. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
- Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any processing fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the processing fees from that payment will not be refunded along with your deposit.
USER CONDUCT AND PROTECTION
CarBengkel enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Products and services offered on CarBengkel marketplace reflect the diversity of an expanding automotive eco-system. Members of the CarBengkel maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of CarBengkel. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on CarBengkel.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team.
- Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of CarBengkel in order to circumvent or abuse the CarBengkel messaging system or CarBengkel platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
- CarBengkel does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the order page.
- CarBengkel does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the CarBengkel platform.
- All information and negotiations must be performed exclusively on CarBengkel's platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on CarBengkel should be friendly, constructive, and professional. CarBengkel condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam - CarBengkel takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of CarBengkel will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Intellectual Property Claims - CarBengkel will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use CarBengkel for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the CarBengkel community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to CarBengkel’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on CarBengkel. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell CarBengkel accounts.
- CarBengkel reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of CarBengkel's Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on CarBengkel.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to CarBengkel's approval.
- Disputes should be handled using CarBengkel's dispute resolution tools ('Resolution Center' on the order page) or by contacting CarBengkel Customer Support.
- CarBengkel may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, CarBengkel will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use CarBengkel after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, CarBengkel will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.